Maturity Assessment Tool
CHIPS developped the cycle highway Maturity Assessment Tool to create a common understanding of cycle highways among Cycle Highway professionals:
- 22 criteria to assess your cycle highway
- 4 maturity levels: from threshold level 1 (minimum) to level 4 (European benchmark).
Browse the Maturity Assessment Tool
Step-by-step guide to turn your cycle highway into a plug&play mobility product that can be promoted on the mobility market. The toolbox contains:
- Readability tools: branding strategies, wayfinding measures and best practices
- Reviews: CHIPS recommendations and mistakes to avoid
- Framework: 10 playlists of measures
- Search engine: different filters
Browse the Readability Toolbox
Design goals & guidelines
There are many existing guidelines on how to design cycle highway infrastructure. If we compare them, what are the:
- common trends?
- points where guidelines diverge?
- areas yet uncharted?
Browse the design goals & guidelines
What kind of infrastructural measures can be used on cycle highways? Browse this toolbox to view:
- various infrastructural- and traffic management measures
- inspiring examples
- mistakes to avoid
Browse the infrastructural measures