This oriention tool is developped in Flanders, using the corporate identity of cycle highways, to give cyclists an overview of the fuctional points of intrest on the cycle highway.
- Centers of cities/villages
- Industry and office zones
- Big employment zones (e.g. hospital, airport...)
- Train stations and big mobility hubs
It's developed layered so that the information needed is legible to passing cyclists (you are on F3 Leuven-Brussels), cyclist stopping by (detailed information) and cars driving by (here is the F3 cycle highway).
In the future, we will increase the height of letters till minimum 6 cm of hight to enhance legibility from a higher distance.
- Raising exposure of F3
- Legibility, due to limited height of letters used