- a consequent design of the high quality cycling infrasructure in red asphalt;
- the integration of the Rijnwaalpad logo in the design of the lighting;
- readable crossing in red asphalt.
The infrastructural readability can be improved by opting for a clear route alignment: an A to B connection, f.i. from Arhnem station to Nijmegen station. The awareness aspect of readability can be improved by combining the local route-identity with a larger scale network-identity: f.i. F-numbers on the scale of The Netherlands. See also the CHIPS recommended identity-principles.
- Network-identity on state level (F-numbers)
- Economies of scale
- Strong infrastructural readability
- The route alignment is not a clear case of an A to B connection
The infrastructural readability coulg be improved by opting for a clear A to B connection between Arhnem station and Nijmegen station.